The very first shopping centre in Dublin’s town
The Ilac Shopping Centre was the very first shopping centre in Dublin’s city centre when it opened its doors in October 1981 just within a walking distance of 10 minutes from the Dublin Citi Hotel. Also, be sure to check their opening hours, but generally, they welcome you every day from 9 a.m. till 6:30 p.m.
In recent years the Ilac Shopping Centre undergone a €60m refurbishment. Furthermore, transformed into a bright and airy shopping venue.
Nowadays, house of TK Maxx, the official Liverpool FC Store, Dealz, Starbucks. As well as brands like Debenhams, Dunnes Stores, River Island, H&M and Argos to name some of the major brands located within the centre.
COVID update: The team at the Ilac and retailers are working hard to help the local community, and ask that visitors shop sensitively and remain respectful of social distancing. Visit their website to find the list of business currently open.
Ready to Book Your Stay?
Strategically staggered reservations are now open online for bookings from Monday, the 29th of June.
Book directly with us and receive all-inclusive benefits:
- Complimentary Breakfast. Our traditional and delicious Irish breakfast to have a holistic experience.
- Flexible Terms and Conditions.
- Better price & promo codes available.
- Late Check-in /Check-out priority availability when you book directly with us.
- No lost reservations. Avoid taking the risk of booking on a third-party site by booking your stay directly on our website.
- When you book directly, you are dealing with us from the beginning. Prioritising all room assignments and special requests
- We reward your loyalty, get reward points, offers and discounts.