From Dublin Airport:
Air Coach: The Air Coach is a bus that departs every 15 minutes outside the arrivals hall at Dublin Airport. Tickets cost €7 one-way, and €12. The Air Coach runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To get to Dublin Citi Hotel, take the Air Coach to the O’Connell Bridge Stop (Temple Bar / Trinity College / Grafton St). Walk ahead to the main gates of Trinity College. With your back to these gates, the road facing you is Dame Street. We are located halfway down Dame Street, on the right-hand side, just after Central Bank Plaza. Learn more.
Dublin Bus: The 16 route departs from the arrivals level at Dublin Airport. The route 16 bus costs €3.30. Tickets can be purchased from the vending machines at the bus stop or can be bought on board using the exact change. Various travel cards also work on this service (can be purchased. Visitors Information Desk inside terminal – Arrival Hall). The 16 departs every 20 minutes from the arrivals level, and the stop is a two-minute walk from the terminal. Both services will leave you on the opposite side of Dame Street to Dublin Citi Hotel.
Enjoy airport travel by coach for less with Dublin Express
Discover the benefits of coach travel with Dublin Express, the convenient and cost-effective way to travel between Dublin and Dublin Airport. With 119 services a day between Dublin City and the airport, you can rely on a Dublin Express coach to get you to the airport or city with ease.
Not only that but with our single tickets priced from just €7, a guaranteed seat with every booking and a generous luggage allowance, taking the coach to the airport has never been simpler. The nearest bus stop to Dublin Citi Hotel is Aston Quay (325) Learn more.
From Central Train Station or Busáras Central Bus Station
If you are coming to Dublin city by train or bus, you have the following options:
- From Connolly Train Station: You are 18 minutes walking to Dublin Citi Hotel.
- From Busáras Central Station: You are 16 minutes walking distance to Dublin Citi Hotel.
- From Heuston Station: You are 26 minutes walking. Alternatively, you can take the light tram LUAS (Connolly or The Point direction) and hop off at Jervis stop and walk 5 minutes up to Dublin Citi Hotel.
From Dublin Port
- The Point-Jervis Tram: There is a tram stop near Dublin Port (The Point), it is a 15 minutes walk, hop in the tram and stop at Jervis, from there, Dublin Citi Hotel is at a 5 minutes walk.
- Bus 53 route – Dublin Bus: From Dublin Ferryport towards Talbot St. Once in Talbot st we are 15 minutes walking away. You can take it from Terminal 1 – Irish Ferries and Steam Packet Company, Terminal 2 – Stena Line and Terminal 5 -Seatruck.
- Dublin Port shuttle bus: A shuttle bus service to and from Dublin Port is also available for all Irish Ferries and most Stena Line services, Terminal 1 and 2. From the city centre to Dublin Port, the shuttle bus pickup point is in Westmoreland Street.
If you are driving
If you are coming by car, please follow the Google Maps instructions to get to the Dublin Citi Hotel. GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 53.344381 | Longitude: -6.263461. For parking-related information click here.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.