Welcoming you back, safe and sound with our Covid programme
We are delighted to announce that we’re now welcoming guests back to The Dublin Citi Hotel for stays from the 29th of June, 2020 onwards, and we have prepared a Covid Programme to make your visit secure and guarantee your comfort.
The good old’ fashioned Irish banter, the hustle and bustle at breakfast and the late-night sessions at the Trinity Bar- we’ve missed it all.
But mostly though, we’ve missed you!
Travel is a necessary and rewarding part of our lives, and we know that the current environment has affected how you make travel decisions. So, whether you’re planning a romantic getaway, a staycation with the family or a night away with friends, we want you to feel assured that you are in safe, clean hands.
Same but a little different
Since we’ve seen you last, the world has changed, and we have too.
Following the guidelines of the HSE (IE), NHS (UK) and the World Health Organisation, our specially appointed COVID-19 response team have implemented strict hygiene procedures, to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind, right from check-in to check-out.
Below you’ll find the specifics on how we’re planning to keep you, our team and our space, safe- leaving you to enjoy a worry-free stay.
So, what can you expect?
A New Way to Stay
At the Dublin Citi Hotel, we take great pride in our existing cleaning, safety and hygiene standards; however, we recognise that your confidence and trust in our hospitality experience is more important than ever before.
And so, we have re-visited all of our procedures and have added some new and essential hygiene protocols putting them together with our Covid-19 Programme to give a safe and healthy experience.
You can expect the same warm Dublin Citi Hotel welcome with the following new safety additions as part of our covid-19 programme:
- Social distancing procedures implemented in all public spaces.
- We have removed all unnecessary touchpoints from the reception and all hotel common areas.
- Mapped floor signage is in place throughout, to facilitate social distancing and flow management.
- Front of house signage and protective screens in place at the hotel reception.
- We thoroughly sanitise all key touchpoints such as credit card keypads, pens, desk pads and keys after each guest transaction.
- Hand sanitisation stations available at all entry and exit points.
- Provision of alcohol-based sanitisers throughout the building.
- Elevators are equipped with new guidelines and signs to ensure health and safety within the space.
Sleep soundly knowing your room has been cleaned to the highest standards, using advanced cleaning protocols and technology:
- All surfaces including doorknobs, handles, light switches, telephone, TV remotes, hairdryer and taps are deep cleaned and thoroughly sanitised.
- We are implementing technology cleaning for your wellbeing. For instance, rooms will receive fogging with pharmaceutical standard devices, before and after each clean.
- After cleaning the rooms, we will attach seals to each room door, signalling that space is in the perfect condition to welcome you safely.
- We have decluttered all In-room amenities such as guest directory and stationary.
- You can access to your online guest directory via QR codes on room mirrors.
Your Dining Experience
Enjoy our same locally sourced traditional Irish dishes with a side order of new safe distant dining protocols:
- In compliance with government regulations, we have re-engineered the Trinity Bar, allowing sufficient space between tables for optimum social distancing.
- Room service remains available. Continuously providing a contactless experience where possible.
- Food preparation areas adhere to strict food safety procedures.
- We are encouraging cashless or contactless payments where possible in the bar.
- For your health and safety, we require all bar walk-ins to provide contact details, like contact number and email address to facilitate contact-tracing.
Stay Safe at Dublin Citi Hotel with Covid-19 Safe Programme
Behind the Scenes
Our team have been fully trained to protect our guests and staff in compliance with COVID-19 officers designations required.
Above all, adhering to the following Back of House Measures in our Covid-19 Safe Programme:
- We have invested in PPE and screens in key public areas and back of the property.
- Hosting daily hotel team briefings to ensure enhanced operational protocols.
- We are implementing a flexible roster flow to support our team members and ensure safety.
- Workspace disinfection takes place between shift & personnel exchange.
- In case of a suspected infection, we count with protocols in place to deal with it efficiently. Communication will be immediate and clear to hotel guests and staff.
Living in the uncertainty and adapting to the new normal. Understanding that we are living in an ever-changing environment and that this is a fluid situation. We will continue to keep this page updated, and strictly adhering to government advice and continually monitoring our protocols in line with ongoing updates.
Things to note before travelling
Travel within Ireland
Following the advice from the HSE, it is possible to travel throughout the country. There’s still a threat that infections of the virus could increase rapidly. Everyone should use their judgement to help slow the spread of coronavirus. Let’s work together and look after each other.
Ready to Book Your Stay?
Book directly with us and receive all-inclusive benefits:
- Complimentary Breakfast. Our traditional and delicious Irish breakfast to have a holistic experience.
- We know that you will be spending more time in your room, that’s why we equipped all rooms with Chromecast devices to stream your favourite shows and music.
- Flexible Terms and Conditions.
- Better price & promo codes available.
- Late Check-in /Check-out priority availability when you book directly with us.
- No lost reservations. Avoid taking the risk of booking on a third-party site by booking your stay directly on our website.
- When you book directly, you are dealing with us from the beginning. Prioritising all room assignments and special requests
- We reward your loyalty, get reward points, offers and discounts.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01-679-4455