Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get to Dublin Citi Hotel from the Dublin Airport with public transport?
The easiest way is to take the 747 Airlink to Dame Street. The hotel is situated 2 minutes’ walk across the street from the bus stop. It will not take more than 30/40 minutes with the bus.
2. How far is the hotel from the city centre?
We are literally in the heart of Dublin, Temple Bar area - close to all main attractions: Trinity College, Dublin Castle, the National Museum, Christchurch Cathedral, St. Stephen’s Green, to name just a few.
4. Is the breakfast included in the room rate?
The prices are quoted as room only, the breakfast will be an extra charge as following:
The Full Irish is 10.50, the small Irish is 9.50 and the continental is 6 euro.
5. Is there any smoking rooms?
There is no smoking rooms in the hotel.
6. Where can I park my car?
We are working with Park & Rite situated on the Fleet Street, 3 minutes’ walk from us. You will get a discount ticket from us at the checkout. For 24 hours it costs 18 euro and if you leave it overnight from 6 pm to 9 am it costs 10 euro.
7. Are pets allowed in the hotel?
Unfortunately the furry friends are not allowed.
8. Can an early check-in and a late check-out be requested?
We cannot guarantee an early check-in, as it depends if we had any empty rooms from the previous night or the time that the previous guest is checking out. We can store your luggage at reception in the meantime and make sure your room is going to be ready as soon as possible.
We are not offering late check-outs as we need to have the rooms ready for the guests checking in for 2 pm.
9. Do you have a hair dryer and iron in the rooms?
Yes we do.
10. What is the cancellation policy?
All advance purchase - non-refundable bookings are no refundable, no changeable at any stage.
General cancellation policy is 2 days arrival date-free of charge, after that time we will charge guest for 1st night stay, if not stated different on the booking.
11. What if I forget something in the hotel?
We can post them to you. We will need your full address and name.
12. Do you have family rooms?
We only advertise for double, twin and single rooms so we do not have any family rooms. If requested we can put an extra bed in the room for a third person.
13. Do you have room service?
We offer room service for food and drinks from 8 am to 9 pm.
14. Are the rooms accessible for wheelchair?
Some of the rooms and bathrooms are wide enough for the wheelchair to go inside but we do not have special equipped rooms/bathrooms for the wheelchair.
15. Is there a 24 hour reception?
We have 24 hours reception.
We offer as well range selection of Attractions Tickets, Daily Tours, Sightseeing Tickets, Day Passes and much more... just click here